Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:48:46 -0700

> peculiar, his Zakus are ok, but his Gundam MK-II is far
> more interesting.

The Mk-II didn't any vulcan cannons embedded in its head. Instead, it had
vulcan headphones (which could be misconstrued as extra sensor pack to some
people). I think that Mk-II was the Okawara's origial (?) design, and
really does not stray that far from the established Mk-II, save for its
missing backpack...

All in all, I kinda like that derivation og Gundam. It could be much worse
than that, after all...

And I honestly believe that we don't give Sid here enough credit. After
all, if the execs/Tomino/who the hell ever chooses the mecha designer liked
them enough, it must fit in the final story somehow...

Y. Choe