Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:21:45 +0800

>How will they do the arms? If they just scale up the 1/144 Zugock-E, I
>will be disappointed. On the hand, if they put multiple joint segments
>and still achieve good flexiblity I will be impressed.
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        well, it could be done better by having segmented arms, yes, but having a
wire or stiff rubber tube built into the middle of it to achieve some
degree of stiffness and poseability. Smae thing for the other limbs....I
hope it's going to be redesigned though.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919