Re: [gundam] PG zaku a disappointment

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:42:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/1999 10:00:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BioBossx99@aol.com writes:

> Bandai seems to get Lazyier and Lazyier with each model.

Fans need to start complaing loudly by writing Bandai, ya know? :)
I mean, if Bandai gets enough complaints, maybe they will imporve the next
PG's quality? PG's cost too much, IMHO. I like the PG Gundam, but I thougt it
was going to be limited like the PG Eva, not mass produced. I understand $100
for a limited edition kit, but not for a mass produced, the PG's are
injection plastic, not resin, to boot! Sheesh! I understand a PG costing $50
- $60, but $100? What is the PG grade, a more expensive MG kit, I'd rather
buy two MG Zaku's, if the PG Zaku is only a little better then the MG ones.

BlazeEagle