Re: [gundam] GML Archive-II News Update

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:02:56 -0700 (MST)

> 08th Team Episode 11: Right on schedule, will be released next Sunday.
> Karen must choose between Shiro and Fed Force, and sibling argument

  Seems kinda strange, considering that Shiro _is_ trying to take down the
Zion Superbehemoth Asparas, you'd think she could come up with some excuse
to let him go!

> between Aina and Gineas at the cockpit of Apsaras (he insists on wiping
> out Fed force, while Aina wants to give priority to Kelgeren, which is
> loaded with wounded). And yes, Shiro intends to go after Apsaras in
> damaged EZ-8.

  He's a fool! How's he going to CATCH that huge flying hoagie?
  Hm.. _how_ can the Asparas help evacuate the Kelegeren anyway?

> 08th Team Epilogue Special "Last Resort": Schedule to be released on July
> 26. The story involves Miguel and Kiki, who are in the search of Shiro's
> whereabouts (so I assume he dissappears from the eyes of his teammates
> once again). They stumble across abandoned village and former test
> subjects of Flanagan Agency. I have a feeling this is going to be a very

  Now that sounds pretty freaky interesting and wierd... and you know
what? This will be the _first_ time a UC Non-Tomino project will be
showing Newtypes! I wonder how they'll handle it?

                                                                -Probe