[gundam] Found Turn A episode descriptions!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:54:00 EDT

This site has what I assume is pictures from the first three episodes and a
description that details what happens in each episode.

Goto:
http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/%7Eskira/gundamhp/turnagundam.htm

This site is telling what happened from each episode of Turn A, three are
done so far. The preview episode and the first two episodes. And I think it
will tell about the rest, but am not sure. The character design is weird,
girls look like feminie boys and boys look like feminie boys. Is this type of
character a new style?

BlazeEagle