RE: [gundam] Great Mecha Makeover Contest?

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:20:18 PDT

>2 Judges have submitted their winners. We are just waiting for 2
more
>judges to respond, the final contests images were received on March
31st via
>snail mail. Unfortunately, one of the judges is on vacation till
the end of
>the month. It was my fault for being so busy not being able to get
the
>images scanned & posted until this last weekend. So assuming our
Judge
>returns by May 1st as predicted, we should have results back before
May 7th.
>I apologize for the delay! :) On a lighter note, more prizes have
been
>added since the end of the contest. You'll see an annoucement soon
>regarding all these things shortly.

All very cool, since I'm getting back from Japan on that date. :) Can
we at least know how many entries there were? It might figure into
the second part of that mini-fic I wrote for the contest...

Mark-II