RE: [gundam] Great Mecha Makeover Contest?

Ben Koshy (ben@ilm.bc.ca)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:23:33 -0600

2 Judges have submitted their winners. We are just waiting for 2 more
judges to respond, the final contests images were received on March 31st via
snail mail. Unfortunately, one of the judges is on vacation till the end of
the month. It was my fault for being so busy not being able to get the
images scanned & posted until this last weekend. So assuming our Judge
returns by May 1st as predicted, we should have results back before May 7th.
I apologize for the delay! :) On a lighter note, more prizes have been
added since the end of the contest. You'll see an annoucement soon
regarding all these things shortly.

-- Ben.