Re: [gundam] I have bad news about Bandai Japan

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:50:23 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/99 4:44:29 PM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< Oh I don't know about that, Remember how many of the MG have been
considered
>disasters. The Zeta, the Gelgoog, etc. have all been bombs over there.
And
>if the new Turn A MODELS (not show) bombs as much there as it seems to here
>on the list they might get rid of all Gundams. I'll bet this could spell
>disaster.
>Jason

 Yeah... imagine regular Gundam kits being ditched in favor of the better
 selling SD Gundams!!!

 Eddie

Oh well as long as they release the MG Dom and Zugock before the new pres
ditches all non Zaku variants I will be happy
Jason