Re: [gundam] Turn A-What Gundam needs???

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:10:47 PDT

>> But I think the reaction has been out of the ordinary, and isn't
that
>> the point?
>
>But its bad attention, ya know? Gundam deserve's postitive attention,
not
>bad attention. This new Gundam will either do very good or very bad
or even
>in between. If it does bad, Turn A will be deader then the Dinosaurs.
>Espically with Bandai's new president.
>
>BlazeEagle

But attention, none the less. Of course positive attention is better,
but this stuff might be bringing in more fans who might not normally
look Gundam's way if it were business as usual, and fans who like
Turn A because of it's uniqueness.

Mark Kai