Re: [gundam] I have bad news about Bandai Japan

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:46:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/1999 11:46:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> it just means that they'll start
> producing "1/144 MGs" or something like that which is more affordable!
> (About time). After all, Gundam takes up a HUGE amount of the mecha
> modelling industry, and it's Bandai's own license... Bandai giving up
> gundam kits would be like Paramount giving up all their Star-Trek
> merchandise, it's foolish!

I agree, if they want to end Gundam, they need to do it right, and try to
answer any questions and tie up loose ends, and end Gundam with a be-all,
end-all, set of Gundam and Zeon Mobile Suit designs. End Gundam with a big
bang, not a big, squishy, plop! Turn A could prove to be that or it could not.

I like the idea of "1/144 MGs, too. Some of Bandai's 1/144 kits rule, like
the 08th MS Team Gouf and EZ-8 and the HG System Injection Mk. II

I like MG's, but when I am paying like $25 or more at HLJ, I would much more
prefer to buy 2-3 1/144 MG's, then one huge kit.

BlazeEagle