Re: [gundam] PG zaku a disappointment

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:05:14 EDT

I ended up glueing the bottom part of the shoulder so that it doesn't keep
detaching, and yeah the pilot is TOTALLY out of scale with the PG Gundam. I
mean I know Amuro was younger then the average Zaku Pilot, but thie Zaku
pilot is like a Shaquille O'Neil to the Gundam's Emmanuel Lewis. I do like
the electronics of the eye as they are idiot proof, unlike the Gundam which
has to be adjusted pefectly to come close to working
Jason