Re: [gundam] I have bad news about Bandai Japan

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:35:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/99 8:37:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

<<
   Good!
   Since Gundam is the _one_ toy line of Bandai's that's consistantly shown
 a serious profit, I say to hell with Pokemon and all the BB-senshi-SD
 stupidity! I think this 'pruning' will make a stronger 'model tree' for
 the rest of us!

Oh I don't know about that, Remember how many of the MG have been considered
disasters. The Zeta, the Gelgoog, etc. have all been bombs over there. And
if the new Turn A MODELS (not show) bombs as much there as it seems to here
on the list they might get rid of all Gundams. I'll bet this could spell
disaster.
Jason