[gundam] GML Archive-II News Update

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:36:05 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I'm not sure if how many people are actually reading that section,
but I added many items to the news section.

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/news.html

While I'm not going to repost all the stuff here, here are some of the
more interesting items...

08th Team Episode 11: Right on schedule, will be released next Sunday.
Karen must choose between Shiro and Fed Force, and sibling argument
between Aina and Gineas at the cockpit of Apsaras (he insists on wiping
out Fed force, while Aina wants to give priority to Kelgeren, which is
loaded with wounded). And yes, Shiro intends to go after Apsaras in
damaged EZ-8.

08th Team Epilogue Special "Last Resort": Schedule to be released on July
26. The story involves Miguel and Kiki, who are in the search of Shiro's
whereabouts (so I assume he dissappears from the eyes of his teammates
once again). They stumble across abandoned village and former test
subjects of Flanagan Agency. I have a feeling this is going to be a very
good episode.

What else... let's see, another Data Collection from Mediaworks, few more
Rapport Deluxe as well as one re-print. "Plamo Kyoshiro" reprints. Few
toys and apparells...

That should pretty much cover it. If you are curious about any of the
items mentioned, go check it out.

Kota