Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:02:18 -0700 (MST)

> Turn A is only Gundam in name and color scheme, not looks. All Gundams look
> commanding and powerful, the Turn A looks like a skinny, malurnurished,
> mustached, retired, old warrior, who can't fight anymore, not to mention butt

  Heh heh heh! Well said!
  Actually, to me, the Turn-A has a sort of Spartan/Greek look to it.
(Shrug) still looks really dumb though!

> I hope the Turn A gets trashed a few episodes into the show, and the Turn A's
> pilot gets, a nice looking upgrade Gundam, that the design is so cool, it is
> better then any Gundam before it.

  Hey, it could happen, and Katoki could come to save the day!