Re: [gundam] GundamCraft [yeah itz OT]

Yakuza (Kingmissle@earthlink.net)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:05:36 +0000

A few things to ask ya Stuart....

For starters, I also happen to have 3DSMAX 2.5 and PS5...but unfortunately did
not purchase them...so I dont have a $2500 expenditure to motivate me to leanr
howta properly use 3DSMAX. How did you learn to use it, from a college course
or such or from playing around? And if u had made a model from a bunch of
primitives...(like a building made from 10 or so rectangles with a dome made of
a sphere...how does one mesh all these objects into the one solid object you
see from proffessionals? And if ya got any tipz or anything....I would
appreciate it.