Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:20:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/1999 7:03:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:
> So, who really cares if the lead Mecha is butt ugly, it's still Gundam.

Turn A is only Gundam in name and color scheme, not looks. All Gundams look
commanding and powerful, the Turn A looks like a skinny, malurnurished,
mustached, retired, old warrior, who can't fight anymore, not to mention butt
ugly.
The only problem I have with Turn A is the so called "Gundam" not the story.
I hope the Turn A gets trashed a few episodes into the show, and the Turn A's
pilot gets, a nice looking upgrade Gundam, that the design is so cool, it is
better then any Gundam before it.