Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:14:01 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/1999 7:03:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> 1959. Yes, I read it in highschool before I had ever heard of Gundam.
Awesome

> book. The movie had little to do with the book, namely character names and
> locations. The vast majority of the movie came from Novels like Armour, The
> Forever Wars, and The Fleet anthology. All really good reading, and all
> books
> I had read before I knew of Gundam.

It was a great book. I read it last year, but haven't seen the movie and
don't want to see it, since I read the book. I enjoy this book a lot. It
could have gone into more detail about the powered, but the book wasn't
really about the armor, though, so I didn't mind at all.