Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:19:58 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/1999 3:47:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
silentaxis@geocities.com writes:

> Well this is where I kinda found it weird...Gundam is a Federation MS
> that's one thing for sure...and when they left the two political parties
> left to die in the desert wind, I kinda felt dead too. I felt they didn't
> explain enough of it. Most of the series was based on the Federation and
> Jion universe, when they leave that behind it doesn't seem like Gundam
> anymore.

Thats what I don't understand about Turn A, I want to know what happened to
the Federation and the Zeon forces, guess we'll have to see if the Turn A
anime tells about its past. Maybe when Turn A's finished, some other person
will make a series telling about the final fall of the Federation and Zeon
Forces, now that would be cool!