RE: [gundam] 1/144 Shenlong and Sandrock ver. ka. Conversion PartsatHLJ??

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:50:55 -0700

> True. Admittedly, it does tend to grow on you...it does
> look better than
> the original head used inthe original Shen Long Kit. but the Sandrock
> shield...aye well, at least the new stuff doesn't look like an adds-on
> thing. and honestly, I'd like to buy it too...I wonder if they have
> retro-mods for the rest of them?

Since Hajime Katoki did the retoconns for the original GW Gundam Mechs, it
shouldn't take too long for B-Club to pump out the rest of the
modifications. Though the rest will probably done on an individual
basis--Gundam Wing, Deathscythe, and Heavyarms all have humongo
modifications (esp. Gundam Wing), so expect those to be separate mod kits.

Y. choe