Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:31:36 -0400 (EDT)

> In a message dated 4/19/99 6:02:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> devillin@juno.com writes:
>
> > I've got a question for you guys. If you had never seen the Zaku before,
> > nor any of the various retrocons or MSVs or upgrades, would you have
> > seriously liked the design based solely on its original MSG look? I am
> > wondering because I have always heard people raving about how the
> > Zaku is so cool, yet I just don't see the coolness factor in it. The only
> > Zaku-type design that I have liked is the Gouf Flight-type from 08th
> > Team, and that isn't exactly a Zaku. Other Zakus that I own include
> > Char's Zaku and the Zaku-Fz from 0080.

I never liked Zaku from the beginning. It took up to Zaku III for me to
actually like any of Zaku designs (then came Xeku Eins, Zwei, and Shin
Matsunaga's High Mobility Zaku-II) So it almost took me 8 years. Now I
have small sets of likable Zaku variants, which includes Guf Flight-type
from 08th Team as well as ones I mentioned.

Kota