Re: [gundam] 1/144 Shenlong and Sandrock ver. ka. Conversion Partsat HLJ??

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:36:34 +0800

>> So, are these modifications some sort of official retro thing or what? I
>> admit, when I first saw it I thought it was cool, but the huge head thing
>> on the shen-Long's arm is simply too weird and bulky, while the shield of
>> the Sand Rock doesn't look right for it...
> IMHO, I like those modifications.

        True. Admittedly, it does tend to grow on you...it does look better than
the original head used inthe original Shen Long Kit. but the Sandrock
shield...aye well, at least the new stuff doesn't look like an adds-on
thing. and honestly, I'd like to buy it too...I wonder if they have
retro-mods for the rest of them?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter