[gundam] Anyone has hi-quality pictures of Quess Paraya?

Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:30:04 -0700

After 7 years of servitude as gopher/volunteer, I finally digged
myself into deeper level of servitue. The few upside is no more 18
person per room crash space, and I can have the design of my
choosing for my badge in the next anime convention.

Then I realized I don't have good quality picture of her as the main
focus. In the wrost case, I will use sketch of her Kitazume did for
me. But if anyone has good picture of her and can scan it for me, I
would appericate it. The area allowed on badge is 2.15 x 2.0 inch.
The picture should have 225 DPI min.

Jim Huang