Re: [gundam] 1/144 Shenlong and Sandrock ver. ka. Conversion Parts atHLJ??

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:51:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/1999 9:48:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, choey@usa.net
writes:

> t's as official as Hobby Japan and Hajime Katoki gets... These are Hajime
> Katoki's Early (misspelled Eeary) Version of our Favorite Gundam Wing
> Designs, almost like the retoconns he did for Endless Waltz. They were
> prominently featured in previous issues of Hobby Japan (The Feb issue had
> Deathscythe Early Custom), and since B-Club is pumping them out, it's
> semi-official.

What I want to know is, what kits on those parts for? Because I want to buy
the kits and install the conversion on them.