Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:01:42 +0800

>If Tomino says it's Gundam, it's Gundam. If Playboy says she's a Playmate,
>she's a Playmate. Done.
>Alfred.

        For Whatever it's worth, I agree with ya, alfred, but I still think of it
as risky from the marketing point of view. I have to admit too, that even
if Tomino says it is gundam, it still is a butt-ugly gundam. I guess that
is what some of us feel about the design...that it could have been much
better., considering the level of quality that some of the older designs
had. Hey, guys, instead of arguing the ugliness of it to death, why not
have a contest or page drawn up with your design ideas to make the durn
thing "cooler" in your mind? that way, if there is something really good,
then it should be posted as a fan's rendition. Let's put our money where
our mouth is..

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter