Re: [gundam] 1/144 Shenlong and Sandrock ver. ka. Conversion Parts at HLJ??

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:51:33 +0800

> That is what it looks like, for sure. Well, actually, the Shenlong I
>think looks like the GW version, while the Sandrock looks like mostly the
>EW version. Personally, I think the Shenlong's mondo-huge crusher-claw on
>one arm looks kinda dumb, it's _too_ huge to take seriously! The Sandrock
>seems to sport a color scheme alot closer to that of the original
>Sandrock, but otherwise isn't that different from the EW SR.
> -Probe

        So, are these modifications some sort of official retro thing or what? I
admit, when I first saw it I thought it was cool, but the huge head thing
on the shen-Long's arm is simply too weird and bulky, while the shield of
the Sand Rock doesn't look right for it...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919