Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:05:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/99 12:06:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> If Tomino says it's Gundam, it's Gundam. If Playboy says she's a Playmate,
> she's a Playmate. Done.
>

> Alfred.

Damn straight! If my fighter can have a mustache, then my Gundam can damn
well have one, too. And the Agies is a butt ugly ship, just like the Flat and
Waldom. Why stick to same old mold, when something new can do tried. Without
trying something new, from time to time, there is no reason to advance, or
evolve.

SJ