Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:53:25 +0800

> Gouf for it man! The original Gouf colors would look great on it!
> Personally, I kinda like the light blue color, for some reason it seems
>to 'fit' the style of the mecha well, and it fits the color scheme of my
>Zaku-II kit as well, and looks nice once detailed and weathered a bit. The
>original Gouf scheme looked too dark to me. Once you fill in all the
>panel-lines, the light-blue of the Gouf looks pretty good!
>- -Probe

        I was actually thinking of using Gloss black with gold and silver
highlights, and then some of the mechanism parts would be darkgrey...and
then use metallic grey on the weapons, except the shield, which will also
be gloss black, and the sword, which will be gunmetal...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919