Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 00:43:05 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/1999 12:32:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Inferior is a good word for it.
> Anyway, all I can say is that I _hope_ that the Mecha isn't the focus of
> the story, and that it appears as little as possible in the anime!
> -Probe

I hope so, because I don't want to to be about those ugly mecha. The Wadom
and Flat would be perfect for an robot anime with alien mecha as the good
guys or bad guys. The story sounds very interesting, though.