Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:17:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> On those two wedges in the middle-torso area (is that the cockpit? Then
> what's that big black bar over the 'belly'?) and in the gun-barrels for

Well there's no pilot seat behind the black bar right? The orange and
blue garlic shaped thing is definitely the cockpit in OYW, if not in
08mst. Check out the episode when Gouf debuted in OYW, Ranba Bal entered
Gouf there. Whether the orange part was canopy or not is rather
ambitguous from the anime. Rather a stange thing, since all the other MS
had no canopy.

> the triple-barrelled vulcan cannon combo.

You mean the view finder right? Orange for the barrels of a projectile
weapon is a bit weird. I drilled out the barrels of all the guns and
bazookas in my models and painted the inside of the barrels flat black.
It bugs the hell out of me when I look down a gun barrel and see something
anything inside.

Hey Probie, Partner in crime, how's your 08MST GM coming along? I fnished
all the other parts of it and got a 7-Up bottle ready. I have a Dremel
tool spinning hungrily in my right hand and the GM head in a vise (squeeze
gently). I am tapping this msg out with my left hand, but I thought I'd
ask about your experience before I give it a optotomy.

Boy there's a lot of stuff in the GM head, looks like I have clean that
all out...

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble