Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:24:50 -0700

Well, the whole Zaku Variants thread has developed into something I didn't
expect at all, but is has been informative. For myself, the only Zaku
Variant I've ever seriously considered building was the Hi-Zak Heavy
Gunner. The idea is pretty simple, switching both shoulders to plates
intead of spikes, and dropping the shield on the left arm to instead mount
a heavy cannon in the shield-hole on the right arm. I also wanted to add
the optional hip-missiles. Unfortunately, I came up with this nine years
ago, after the wave of Zeta kits hit the U.S., and there really haven't
been many available in the states since. Just as well, it would've looked
like hell if it built it 9 years ago.

Tabby