[gundam] GundamCraft

Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 19:34:29 -0700

Hello Gundam goers,

I'm here to say that I'm working on a total conversion project to turn the
Starcraft into the Gundam universe. For those who don't know what
Starcraft is, it's a realtime strategy game. For more information go to
www.blizzard.com. Anyway, for those who want to know more about
GundamCraft, you can visit my webpage at:

http://fusion601.freeservers.com/gundamcraft/index.html

It has a listing of what I plan to convert in SC to Gundam, and what my
progress is...I'm practically finished the Marine and SCV replacements, and
I'm working on the tank or either Firebat replacement; the RGC-83 Gun
Cannon 2. I just finished the modelling and depending whether I can get
proper conversion between the units, I'll probably start on another MS
replacement.

Stuart