Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:00:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/1999 7:52:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
process5@sympatico.ca writes:

> Sometimes us Gundam geeks (I say that with pride) take this series and
> ourselves soooo seriously. So that being said lets just turn these
"flames"
> down
> shall we?

Its Ok, to take Gundam too seriouslly, as its funner then real life sometimes
:)
I agree. This is not to you, Marci: Do people have to get flamed almost
everytime their opinion differs form someone else's? What ever happened to
respecting other peoples opinions?

Aaron