Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:58:44 EDT

I agree when its put like that. This makes sense, too. But, did they have to
use Gundams name? I would say yes, because I doubt many people would pay
attention to it, if it wasn't Gundam.

Aaron