Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:12:10 -0700

Hi I'm new here, but I have to comment about Turn A; that's what I assume
what you're talking about.

I think Turn A is not Gundam. The most important aspect IMHO of Gundam was
the symoblic strength that one gets from looking at the face of Gundam.
When the creator of Turn A from Blade Runner redesigned the face, it turned
into something else than Gundam...and I can see that many of the
traditional designs that would be seen visually in each part of Turn A
Gundam is not there. Understandable if they plan to take Gundam to a
different plain, but then again...that different plain isn't Gundam.