Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:50:25 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/1999 2:37:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> That sounds impossibly goony to me. An internal rotary missile launcher?
> What kind of sense does THAT make? Get with the program and get a damn
> Bazooka, Turn-A! It just sounds soooo retro-70s. What's next, "Rocket
> Punch", "Moustache Boomerang", and "Thunder Kick"?

Me too. It sounds like its more a Mazinger Z style robot, then a Gundam.
Gundam was supposed to be realstic, not a realstic show, with Shogun Warrior
mecha! An internal rotary missile launcher taking up the whole just is
totally unrealstic to me, even from a Science Fiction anime. That Moustache
looks like its designed as a "last ditch" weapon when the Turn A runs out of
ammo and both beam sabers are gone, the pilot yells "Moustache Boomerang,
GO!"

Aaron