Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:37:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/1999 1:12:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
process5@sympatico.ca writes:

> > ugly, but that doesn't mean I'm so close minded that I can't appreciate it
> > for being something new. Hell, I think the Flat and Waldom are hideous,
>
> Umm... I think they should really be called "Flatulence" and "WALDO".

I totally agree. The Flat and Wadom are UGLY, UGLY, and don't fit into Gundam
either. The Turn A looks good compared to those two rejects!

Aaron