Re: [gundam] Don't loose faith in Turn-A...yet

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:18:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/1999 1:54:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clau@noco.ca
writes:

> And if I may add to the discussion on the Turn-A design, I think many of
> you have forgotten a trend that Tomino started back with Aura Battler
> Dunbine, which is, a new mech design will usually take over the lead
> mech role during the second half of the show (Z, GP01Fb - GP03, V2, God,
> WG0, Double X). Who knows, may be they will even call it Turn-B
> Gundam. Hmmmm..... a B turned upside down isn't that still a .....

When Tomino releases the upgrade to the Turn A, means nothing, until we see
it, because this "upgrade" could be a lot better or a lot worse.

Aaron