[gundam] Don't loose faith in Turn-A...yet

Chris Lau (clau@noco.ca)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:59:53 -0400

>From what I've read from the postings here, the premise of the show is
quite promising.

And if I may add to the discussion on the Turn-A design, I think many of
you have forgotten a trend that Tomino started back with Aura Battler
Dunbine, which is, a new mech design will usually take over the lead
mech role during the second half of the show (Z, GP01Fb - GP03, V2, God,
WG0, Double X). Who knows, may be they will even call it Turn-B
Gundam. Hmmmm..... a B turned upside down isn't that still a .....

Chris.