Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:46:12 -0700 (MST)

> regarding the gouf what color do u use for the body... i know that
> the legs and arms are light blue... so what paints do u mix to get that dark
> purplish blue color?
> > Personally, I kinda like the light blue color, for some reason it seems
> > to 'fit' the style of the mecha well, and it fits the color scheme of my
> > Zaku-II kit as well, and looks nice once detailed and weathered a bit. The
> > original Gouf scheme looked too dark to me. Once you fill in all the

  Well, I didn't modify the colors of my Gouf at all... I only painted my
joint housings grey, some details orange, and inked in all the panel
lines, which make it look great! If I wanted to make it a little darker, I
think what I'd do would be to get some indigo acryllic paint and brush it
lightly over the torso-parts so its still kinda transparent. Makes for a
nice 'accent'.

                                                                -Probe