Re: [gundam] Found a good close up picture of the Turn A kit

Marcel Tualla (process5@sympatico.ca)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 02:12:21 -0500

I don't care what anyone says...
This "thing" (it would be an insult to call it a Gundam)
or what ever it is... is BUTT UGLY!
Yeah sure I DID give it a chance, but I think from a purely Mecha enthusiast
point of view it's total digression in Gundam design (I've seen the other
"suits" and they don't look that promising either). I keep looking at it,
trying to find something some what endearing about it... ok sure the feet have
a kind of Macross VF Valk. feel, but other wise... nothing! Even if it lost
the catfish wiskers it would still look silly!
Sure Mr Mead did an excellent job on Blade Runner, but that does mean he
should be designing mobile suits?

The thing looks as if it just stepped out of a flyin' saucer and is about to
say
"Take me to your leader earthling..."

If I were a Zak pilot, it would probably kick my ass, 'cause I was to
distracted
laughing at it!

Tellin' it like its iz!
Marcel

umm... don't get me wrong here I'm pretty sure it'll be a good story and ya
know I WILL reluctantly pick up the kits purely for collecting sakes.