Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 21:38:40 -0700 (MST)

> way better than the old kits of the gouf. I guess the only thing that made
> it look to toy-like for me was the color...so I am thinking of painting
> mine in darker, more subdued colors.

  Gouf for it man! The original Gouf colors would look great on it!
  Personally, I kinda like the light blue color, for some reason it seems
to 'fit' the style of the mecha well, and it fits the color scheme of my
Zaku-II kit as well, and looks nice once detailed and weathered a bit. The
original Gouf scheme looked too dark to me. Once you fill in all the
panel-lines, the light-blue of the Gouf looks pretty good!

- -Probe