Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:41:23 +0800

>I'd have to agree. The Gouf Custom looked awesome in animation, but the
>kit's proportions was an utter betrayal of the cool look of the original
>Gouf. Like someone said, it looked way too action figure-ish.
>Eddie

        granted it does look to action figure-ish, but i would have to admit, it's
way better than the old kits of the gouf. I guess the only thing that made
it look to toy-like for me was the color...so I am thinking of painting
mine in darker, more subdued colors.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter