Re: [gundam] Atlanta Anime Convention...

Carmen J. Bernardo (Yujon3D@concentric.net)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:11:08 -0400

I don't think I could make it. I'll be settling into a new job
and taking a part-time college course then.

You'll have better luck catching me at Otakon 1999 in Baltimore
early this July, anyway. I'll be hanging out at the Artist Alley
and will have some artwork for sale. Maybe in a year or two
after I get out of college...

Carmen (Yujon3D)

The Yujon3D Home Page:
http://www.concentric.net/~Yujon3d/index.shtml