Re: [gundam] Atlanta Anime Convention...

cliff boese (burned_earth@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 06:48:21 PDT

I will be going to the Anime West con in october st Atlanta, will be
able to find stuff for people, but it will be my first con, and will
just wait till next year for cosplay.

>From: DuoMxwll@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] Atlanta Anime Convention...
>Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:28:39 EDT
>
>Anou.. I was wondering If anyone on the list was going to the con in
Atlanta
>in October.. and If any where interested in joining my friend Becca
and I in
>a little Gundam Wing Cos Play! ^ ^ We want to have all five boys,
some OZ
>people... as many as we can find! ^ ^ If you're interested... email
either
>me (DuoMxwll@aol.com) or Becca (QuatreRWnr@aol.com) about it! ^ ^
((
>personally, I want to be Heerokun, but I have a feeling there will
be much
>fighting over the role... ::;sigh::: if only I could be so lucky...
^ ^ ))