[gundam] Atlanta Anime Convention...

DuoMxwll@aol.com
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:28:39 EDT

Anou.. I was wondering If anyone on the list was going to the con in Atlanta
in October.. and If any where interested in joining my friend Becca and I in
a little Gundam Wing Cos Play! ^ ^ We want to have all five boys, some OZ
people... as many as we can find! ^ ^ If you're interested... email either
me (DuoMxwll@aol.com) or Becca (QuatreRWnr@aol.com) about it! ^ ^ ((
personally, I want to be Heerokun, but I have a feeling there will be much
fighting over the role... ::;sigh::: if only I could be so lucky... ^ ^ ))