RE: LD vs. DVD vs. VCR (Was-Re:[gundam] MG Gundams are coming toAmerica, Read on!!)

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:12:00 -0700

At 08:39 PM 4/15/99 , Hard_Case wrote:
> [...]

Or as I like to put it, by the time HDTV becomes the defacto standard of
the land, current DVD will be the least obsolute home entertainment
equipment to be attach to it.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]