Re: LD vs. DVD vs. VCR (Was-Re:[gundam] MG Gundams are coming toAmerica, Read...

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:27:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/1999 11:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
burned_earth@hotmail.com writes:

> Ok, anyhow, I ment about a year or two for the items to become more
> afordable, Pardon the spelling, and as far as this goes, I think
> companys should offer a program to trade in your vids for dvd copies,
> with a SMALL FEE. also I know this is a gundum e-mail thingy, so
> sorry

Thats a great idea! It would be a lot easier then trying to sell your old VHS
anime for money for the same titles on DVD.

Aaron