RE: [gundam] MG Gundams are coming to America, Read on!!

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:25:59 -0700

When the US anime LD standard bearer Pioneer stop making LD in favor of LD,
you know US made anime LD is dead. In fact, from what I can see, the last
batch of anime LD made in US should be the second half of KOR LDs from
Animeigo, and that is only due to the petition drive of that show's fan and
it is already committed prior to Pioneer's announcement.