Re: [gundam] MG Gundams are coming to America, Read on!!

Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:44:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/99 3:17:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> I'll second that. I love my LDs, but if you're holding your breath for
> AnimeVillage to release titles on laser, you might also want to look
> forward to anime soundtracks on eight-track tape.
>
> -- Mark

I'm not holding my breath, but the vast majority of my collection is in Japan
released LDs. I'm finding it next to impossible to fill the holes I have in
my Wing collection. I have only volume 1. Alfred has thankfully help me
acquire vol. 1 of Gundam X, which is the only one I was missing from X. I
have Gundam I, II, III, Zeta, G, and fist two volumes of 0083 (VHS). With CCA
soon to come (also VHS).

SJ