Re: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:15:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > > no one able to answer.
> > There were 500 Serpents before the operation started I believe. Mariemeia
> > (or Decim, rather) embezzled the relief fund for X18999, as well as using
> > Barton Foundation's private stash.
>
> Hey! That's pretty low-down, even for Gundam! Heh heh heh! Pardon me for
> asking, but what happen to X18999? Was that Quatre's colony?

X18999 was a memorable place for both Heero and Duo. This is where Heero
injured Treize and met Dr.J for the first time. For Duo, this is the
place where he decided to call himself Duo, and had someone who cared
about him (who eventually got killed, partically his fault)

In EW, X18999 was to be dropped on Earth, but barely stopped by Heero,
Duo, and Trowa.

> At any rate, 500 robots seems hardly enough to conquer a planet!

But in this case, it was more than enough. After AC 195, no one really
had MS or MD, otherwise you'll be neutralized by Preventer. All Decim had
to do was drop these Serpents to the Bruessels, which was pretty much
undefended.

Kota